Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally!!!!

I finally dont feel like i need to have someone shoot me to put me out of my misery! I woke up this morning and fianlly didnt feel weird well beyond reasonable weird that is i have a certain ammount of weirdness every time i wake up in the mornings. Ok so i am talking to my friend and she is saying her friend ronnie is going to try to race me on star and him on flicka i hope he shoves it where it wont see the light of day when i beat the living crap out of him. course if i beat him he might come after me and pick me up and hold me while he goes after kelcey my friend because she is part of the problem with me beating him at riding star. he apparntly is to scared to ride her because she throws her head when the bit and reins are on her. I am getting pretty good at riding her though i didnt think i could but i had to build up the confidence to she can be intimidating. I think i am a little shorter than ronnie and if i can ride her he certainly can. GOOD DAY PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment