Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so the last day in march i was riding with my friend and star the throughbred wanted to be a tale end of a donkey and she bolted. she bucked twice and i stayed on the first time but the second time off i came amd i ground my shoulder into the ground, broke my helmet and strained my neck pretty bad. im just getting over it now and i found out today that my mom and dad were thinking about getting me a horse two days before that. oh it was a mustang and it the person was trying to give it away to someone but i was just wondering where i would keep it lol the back yard?! i live in town and they dont smile on having a horse in your back yard to awful much and my neighbor would have been raising cane about the smell all the dang time, lol o well

No comments:

Post a Comment