Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bored As CRAP!!!

ok so maybe crap aint boring but hey you cant blame a girl for trying can you? ok so dont answer that. lol anyway ugh ok the cleaning bug crawled up and bit me! but now i am so lazy feeling! but hahah oh well i have a suprise planned for my mom she will get up and the cat prints in the tub and on the floor in the bathroom will be gone lol she jumped in the tub and went crazy. ah crap and now my butt is going to sleep!!,again!!! ok so yea i have lost alot of weight now and my mom says there aint nothing back there to coushion the impact of sitting down for extened period of time!! i believe her to!!! i found out the hard way. but now i think i have stablized in te losing division here and no i am not putting my weight on the internet for everyone to see!!!!! lol i dont care actually but still hahaha night bloggers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment