Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daughtry and pictures soon!!!

ok so i am listening to daughtry and waiting on my mom to finish watching ncis with my dad to put some pics on this herea blog!! There is one that looks like i am crazy!! lol yes insanly sick in the head but i will next time i look like a lion take a pic and put it on here!! lol ok so maybe maybe not i dont know if i want to embarass myself on the internet!! lol but hey if you know me you already know how crazy in the head i am and that means you kerri!! lol ok so maybe you wont look at this thing for a while at least!!!! oh speaking of kerri(!!!), her and my brother are getting married sooooonnn!!!!!!! i am so happy!!!! it gets joe out of my hair!! ok so i will miss him but not as much as i love the peace and quiet i get when he is not home! that is why my friends,i love it when i am alone or my dad is home asleep and i get the house almost all to myself except for my whiny butt dog who gets scared of the dryer making a noise!!!! he even tries to chase bugs that come in the house and yes guess who has to kill them...yes you guessed it!! me!!!!!! i get this big old long pole so i dont get it jumping on me and me freakin out!! lol i havent freaked out in weeks ok so maybe i have but for good reason!! if you are a faithful follower of this blog you seen my last post of me goin back to work thursday!!! i am so happy about that!! i hope i get to be the horses all day i will anyway so, sih i am getting waay to excited right now so i am goin to calm down now so the pictures will be on here soon!!! blog ya late!!

1 comment:

  1. ok about the dog chasing bugs he barks at flies that land on or near his kennel. it gets on my nerves he is like a dang hunter and he cant catch them to save his food. lol the last time i had to kill a dang roach that crawled in the house it was like a fluke thing i guess i got a pole and crushed he then proceeds to play with it while it died. ugh it freaked me out but this is teddy we are talking about, he licks his butt and other things i will not mention here but you get the picture i hope you dont claw your eyes out. lol

    ReplyDelete