Monday, January 31, 2011

Holy Crap

Ok so i now have a dang virus. i spent all night last night puking my guts out in the trash can but happy to say we now know each other very well! Now i got it coming out the other end and yes you guessed it i am not able to eat with out feeling like round two in the trash can. Been drinking powerade and water all day. I have been working on math all day so i dont think my brain could get any worse with the seeing symbols in my head when i close my eyes to blink or when i just lay on the couch and try to nap. No i have not slept very well and i dont think i will tonight either. I have to wait till thursday to order a new lap top to work on my moms died and we are using my brothers desk top to get by till we get the new ones. So i wont be doing much on the internet till then unless absolutly necessary like for school or something. GAH i really wish i had not caught this dang virus i really just want to go to sleep and wake up better and not have to put up with it like i did last night. Oh well want in one hand cry in another i guess. GOD my back is killing me from heaving last night. I just would really like someone to shoot me or tranqulize me or something! Just for some relief for like ten seconds or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment