Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DOG EATING PEAR!!!!

LOL ok so i was eatin a pear earlier and yes before you ask it was so good hadnt had one that good in a while and the dog was out he jumped up on the couch and sat right behind me and my brother was sitting right next to me trying to keep the dog away from me it was funny because every time i turned around he was right in my face trying to get the pear i was eatin. he even tried to kiss me which i am sad to say he actually put his nose on my lips ugh it still gives me the chills thinking abuot it and i had chap stick on he left a hair from his nose on my mouth i had to get it off before i did anything else with that pear. lol he finally got bored and tried to jump after it when he got down....so ugh finally after watching him watch me watch him watch me i finally gave him the dang core. he put it on the carpet in the hall and chewed it and chewed it and chewed it for like a million years he left a few weird little wet spots on the floor from the juice. i havent even cleaned it up yet either.oh well i will eventually....maybe i might just leave it there to be a booby trap for some poor soul to step on it in sock feet or bare feet that would be awesomer than sock feet. lol yes awesomer is a word....i think anyway. ok so i am sittin next to my brother and he WONT SHUT UP!!!!!! he just cant shut it to save his own life i think for real though he just cant it is like i am doin something he comes over and wants to be buddy buddy with me then and not when i want to be buddy buddy with him right then. i swear he could make a nun swear. ok so maybe not i know i could make one swear perhaps i aint sure though i might be able to havent tired it yet i dont intend to either. lol ok if the opportunity comes knocking i might take it. then again i might rot in heck for eternity ok so i dont believe in that kind of heck the kind of heck i am thinkin about is something we all go to it is the common grave.

2 comments:

  1. ok so yes i give m dog fruit and vegies he loves them! oh lol daddy gave him green beans to tonight i am scared of walking him in the morning because he will have the craps lol i said the nice version of what i was thinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god it started early!! my dog just gassed me cough cough god i am dying over here!!!!!!!
    oh god my dog is going to kill me!!!!! he will be the death of me yet!! lol he dont want me to go t work tomorrow i guess

    ReplyDelete